WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE COLLECT AND WHY
Your name and email address will be collected if you sign up to the DJM Coaching newsletter.
Your name, email address, address, telephone number, various health and lifestyle details will be collected if you complete the online coaching forms. Sensitive personal data about you may be collected if you volunteer it during the completion of an online form. If you volunteer such information, you will be consenting to it being processed it for the purpose of the providing and marketing of services (current or future).
- Monitor engagement and improve the overall efficiency and flow of our website, enhance customer/visitor experience.
- Keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process.
- Recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the site as you do not have to log on each time).
- Obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet.
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our visitor/customer requirements and interests.
- Target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests.
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
Number of visits, pages visited, traffic data, location data, device data, and the originating domain name of a user’s internet service provider may be collected for analytics purposes. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that I will not be able to identify you individually.
HOW YOUR DATA IS USED
Your personal data will be used for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include:
- To help me identify you and any accounts you hold or purchases you have made.
- Research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis.
- Customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences.
- Marketing—see Marketing and opting out below.
- Fraud prevention and detection.
- Billing and order fulfilment.
- To notify you of any changes to this website or to our services which may affect you.
- Security vetting.
- Improving my services.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
I value your privacy and will not share your data with third parties unless they contribute to providing you with the services your have signed up for.
I may disclose your personal data to:
- Other companies/individuals associated with DJM Coaching & Nutrition.
- Agent and service providers such as Dropbox, Google, and providers of web hosting or maintenance services.
- Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
MARKETING AND OPTING-OUT
You will only be contacted by email, phone, SMS if you have consented to me doing so. If you have changed your mind and would prefer me not to contact you, then you can opt-out at any time via unsubscribe links or contacting me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
Your personal data is stored on secure servers through 1&1, Dropbox, Google, and SetMore.
Your payment details are not kept by me, payments are handled by Stripe
Whilst I will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason I cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
You have the right, to request access to personal data which we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
- Put your request in writing.
- Include proof of your identity and address (eg a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill)
- Specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require any inaccuracies in your data are corrected free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
- Put your request in writing
- Provide enough information to identify you (eg account number, username, registration details)
- Specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
You also have the right to ask me to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
- Put your request in writing (an email sent to with a header that says ‘Unsubscribe’ is acceptable). Please provide enough information to identify you (eg account number, username, registration details).
- If your objection is not to direct marketing in general but to direct marketing by a particular channel (eg email or telephone) please specify the channel you are objecting to.
If you wish to contact DJM Coaching and Nutrition, please email Danny at email@example.com.